Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Changi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Changi
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi) 2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) 27.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Changi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Changi Beach Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Changi Museum and The Social Tree.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Changi. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ambassador Transit Hotel Terminal 3 - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Changi Cove - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 12 mi (19.4 from the heart of the city, and National Orchid Garden, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 away.
Getting Around Changi
Head over to Changi Airport Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Changi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Changi is 95.51 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F