Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Chaclacayo has to offer. You'll find 513 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lima. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) 38.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chaclacayo
Places to visit in the larger region include Huachipa Zoo, Perubike, and Asociación Museo del Automóvil. In the area, you'll also find La Molina National Agrarian University and Aventura Plaza Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Chaclacayo, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Dazzler Lima is 21 mi from the center of Chaclacayo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lima can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Holiday Inn Lima Airport is located 23.6 mi from the heart of Chaclacayo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Callao can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport is 23.7 mi from central Chaclacayo. This 4-star hotel in Callao features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chaclacayo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Chaclacayo each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F