- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Park of the Reserve
- 4 min drive
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins
- 4 min drive
- Museum of the Nation
- 7 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located near the beach, The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is in Lima's San Isidro neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Plaza San Martin are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Larcomar Shopping Center and Plaza San Miguel Mall. Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are also worth visiting.
- Lima Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Park of the Reserve - 4 min drive
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 4 min drive
- Museum of the Nation - 7 min drive
- National Stadium - 12 min drive
- La Cultura Station - 8 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Market 770 – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Maras – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- InSitu Bar – Serves light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 105.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 79 for adults and PEN 39.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25 per person
- Self-parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: PEN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Lima Hotel
- Westin Lima
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities