Location and convenience close to restaurants and shops
- Miraflores Central Park
- 4 min walk
- Kennedy Park
- 6 min walk
- Amor Park
- 13 min walk
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lima's Miraflores neighbourhood, Hotel Estelar Miraflores is in the city centre. Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Bridge of Sighs are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Larcomar Shopping Center and Plaza San Miguel Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Acho Bullfighting Ring.
- Miraflores Central Park - 4 min walk
- Kennedy Park - 6 min walk
- Larcomar Shopping Center - 10 min walk
- Amor Park - 13 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 15 min walk
- Angamos Station - 5 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Piso 21 – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Estelar Miraflores
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 101.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 98 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 101.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Estelar Miraflores
- Hotel Estelar
- Estelar Miraflores
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Looks very nice but had what appeared to be mold in several areas. Has a tiny fridge, small 32” tv for the room size. Complimentary breakfast was great, personnel are very friendly. Has a coffee shop at the lobby and gets really busy in the morning.