Visiting La Molina
Visitors can enjoy all that La Molina has to offer including the festivals, university setting, and museums. In La Molina, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) 21.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Molina
The university setting is a highlight of the city and La Molina National Agrarian University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Asociación Museo del Automóvil and Perubike.
As you plan your vacation to La Molina, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 427 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel La Molina is 2.4 mi from central La Molina. This 2.5-star hotel in La Molina features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center.
- Dazzler Lima is located 8.2 mi from the heart of La Molina. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lima can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Holiday Inn Lima Airport is 13.2 mi from the center of La Molina. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Callao can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Molina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on La Molina each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 56°F