Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Carrbridge, which is also known for its bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Carrbridge
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 29.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrbridge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carrbridge Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Boat of Garten Golf Club and Cairngorm Brewery in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Carrbridge. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairwinds Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Carrmoor Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Dalrachney Lodge Hotel - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and room size.
Getting Around Carrbridge
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Carrbridge Station. Carrbridge might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Carrbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Carrbridge is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F