Visiting Boat of Garten
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Boat of Garten, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and gardens.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Boat of Garten
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 36.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boat of Garten
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Loch Garten Osprey Centre. Boating is a top activity, and Boat of Garten Golf Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Carrbridge Golf Club and Cairngorm Brewery.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Boat Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Boat of Garten
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 62°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Boat of Garten each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F