Visiting Canning Vale
Visitors can enjoy all that Canning Vale has to offer including the golf courses and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 17 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canning Vale
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Market City is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Par 3 Indoor Golf to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Canning Vale, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 223 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- The Family Home is located in central Canning Vale. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Canning Vale can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- The Tranquil Cove is 0.6 mi from central Canning Vale. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Tea Tree Manor - Perth Holiday Homes is located 1.4 mi from the heart of Canning Vale. This 4.5-star hotel in Fremantle features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, located 9.6 mi (15.5 from the heart of the city, and City Beach, which is 13.7 mi (22.1 away.
Dressing for Canning Vale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Canning Vale gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F