Search Cambria, San Simeon Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cambria, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Hearst Castle, Elephant Seal Rookery, and San Simeon State Park.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Simeon
- The closest major airport is in San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional) 51.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambria
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Fiscalini Ranch Preserve, Moonstone Beach Park, and Leffingwell Landing. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cambria’s Historical Museum and Cambria Center for the Arts.
In Cambria, you'll be able to select from 62 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- J Patrick House Bed and Breakfast Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Blue Dolphin Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cambria Shores Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and spa services. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Hearst Castle, located 11 mi (17.7 from the city center, and Elephant Seal Rookery, which is 14.4 mi (23.2 away.
Dressing for Cambria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- Cambria gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cambria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cambria, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Cambria?
What's the best hotel for families in Cambria?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Cambria?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cambria?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Cambria?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Cambria?
What's the best accommodation in Cambria to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Cambria
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cambria airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Cambria?
- Where to stay near top Cambria attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cambria
- What kind of hotels are in Cambria?
- Which hotel chains are in Cambria?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cambria?
- Are there hotels near Cambria?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends