- Naval Postgraduate School
- 10 min walk
- Monterey Peninsula College
- 14 min walk
- Del Monte Golf Course Grill
- 6 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Monterey, Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near the airport. Monterey County Fairgrounds and 17-Mile Drive are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Naval Postgraduate School - 10 min walk
- Monterey Peninsula College - 14 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 17 min walk
- Monterey County Fairgrounds - 17 min walk
- Del Monte Beach - 3 min drive
- Salinas Station - 24 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 3 min drive
- TusCA Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Knuckles Bar — 1 min walk
- Del Monte Golf Course Grill - 6 min walk
- Starbucks - 9 min walk
- Cafe Del Monte - 10 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per week.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 27.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Airport shuttle
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Spa