Visitors can enjoy all that Buronga has to offer including its parks. The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL) 37.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buronga
A couple of favorite places to visit are Orange World and Australian Inland Botanical Garden. Additionally, you'll find Riverside Golf Club and Kings Billabong Wildlife Reserve in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Edge Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Buronga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Buronga gets about 10.39 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 41°F