Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Wentworth has to offer. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Wentworth. The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL) 37.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wentworth
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wentworth Pioneer Museum, Old Wentworth Gaol, and Wentworth Visitor Information Centre. A couple of additional sights to visit while you're here are Murray-Darling Junction Park and Perry Sandhills. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 4 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wentworth.
- Darling Junction Motor Inn Wentworth - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room refrigerators.
- Wentworth Grande Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with private patios. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wentworth Central Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wentworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Wentworth is 10.39 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 40°F