Visitors can enjoy all that Coomealla has to offer including its golf courses. The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL) 15.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coomealla
A favorite place to visit in the city is Coomealla Golf Club.
Dressing for Coomealla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 10.39 inches of rain falls on Coomealla each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 41°F