Visitors can enjoy all that Euston has to offer including its museums. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Euston
- The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL) 74.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Euston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Old Euston Courthouse. In the area, you'll also find Robinvale Leisure Centre and Robinvale Golf Course.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Euston Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Euston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Euston is 0.47 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F