- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Central Mildura Shopping Center
- 8 min walk
- Mildura Waves
- 2 min drive
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre
- 2 min drive
- Mildura, VIC (MQL)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Mildura, Mildura Motor Inn is in an area with great shopping. Ornamental Lakes Park and Jaycee Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mildura Waves and Woodsies Gem Shop and Maze.
- Central Mildura Shopping Center - 8 min walk
- Mildura Waves - 2 min drive
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre - 2 min drive
- Mildura Private Hospital - 4 min drive
- La Trobe University - 4 min drive
- Mildura, VIC (MQL) - 10 min drive
About this property
Mildura Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 1 and AUD 20 for adults, and AUD 1 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mildura Motor Inn
- Mildura Motor
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Middle of the town
I stayed for a night on a business trip. The hosts are pleasant.