Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Mildura, which is also known for its riverfront and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and wineries.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Mildura
- The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL) 8.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mildura
The city's cultural venues include Langtree Hall Museum and Mildura Arts Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Ornamental Lakes Park and Jaycee Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mildura Brewery Pub and Mildura Waves.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mildura. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aarinda Holiday Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Magnolia Cottage Mildura - Amenities in this 4.5-star cottage include a kitchen, free WiFi, and a washer/dryer.
- Mildura Holiday Villas - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mildura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Mildura gets about 10.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 41°F