Visitors can enjoy all that Birdwood has to offer including the spas, bars, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, museums, and shopping. Top sights in the area include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House, and Rundle Mall.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 43.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Birdwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is National Motor Museum. In the area, you'll also find Big Rocking Horse and Warren Conservation Park.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Birdwood Motel - Amenities at this 4-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Birdwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Birdwood gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 38°F