Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bellevue, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens and cafés. Top sights around the area include Nordstrom, Pike Place Market, and Space Needle.
- You'll find 857 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) 13.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union) 14.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellevue
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Factoria Mall, Crossroads Mall, and The Shops at The Bravern. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kelsey Creek Farm and Bellevue College.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bellevue. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bellevue Private Queen Room - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include a kitchenette, free WiFi, and a private yard. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Bellevue - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- W Bellevue - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a nightclub, along with an in-room iPod dock. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Nordstrom, located 8.5 mi (13.7 from the city center, and Pike Place Market, which is 8.7 mi (14.1 away.
Dressing for Bellevue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Bellevue gets about 39.96 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F