Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Belize has to offer. Top sights in the city include Altun Ha, Caracol, and Cerros.
- There are 504 hotels and other accommodations in Belize
- The closest major airport is in Dangriga (DGA) 22.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.) 44.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belize
The city is notable for landmarks like Altun Ha, Caracol, and Cerros. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glover's Reef and Half Moon Caye Bird Sanctuary.
In Belize, you'll be able to select from 504 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Becks Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Chabil Mar - With a stay at this 4-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Dressing for Belize
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Belize gets about 75.00 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F