Visitors can enjoy all that Beachport has to offer including the golf courses and museums. In Beachport, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Mount Gambier, SA (MGB) 74.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beachport
Favorite places to visit in the city include Beachport Golf Course, Beachport Old Wool and Grain Store Museum, and Pool of Siloam. You'll also find Lake George and Beachport Conservation Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Beachport, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Beachport Retreat Holiday House is 2.7 mi from the center of Beachport. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Beachport can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bonnies of Beachport is located 2.9 mi from the heart of Beachport. This 2.5-star motel in Robe features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Best Western Melaleuca Motel is 24.3 mi from central Beachport. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Robe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Beachport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Beachport gets about 24.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F