Travelers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Robe, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Robe, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Robe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Lake Fellmongery and Long Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Robe Golf Club and Obelisk Robe.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Robe. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeview Motel & Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Guichen Bay Motel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Robe Marina Accommodation - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free parking and an in-room washer/dryer. Expedia customers like its room size.
Dressing for Robe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Robe gets about 24.72 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F