Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Batchelor, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. This city's small-town vibe also attracts tourists.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Batchelor
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 74.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Batchelor
The city's cultural venues include Coomalie Cultural Centre and Adelaide River Railway Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and these places to visit: Bicentennial Park, Litchfield National Park, and Territory Wildlife Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Karlstein Castle and Darwin River Dam.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Batchelor. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chalets on Woodlands - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Mount Bundy Station - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Batchelor Butterfly Farm - This 3-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Batchelor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Batchelor is 67.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F