Visiting Adelaide River
Visitors can enjoy all that Adelaide River has to offer including the local tours, riverfront, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Batchelor
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 89.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelaide River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Adelaide River Railway Museum. In the area, you'll also find Coomalie Cultural Centre and Bicentennial Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Mount Bundy Station - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Adelaide River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Adelaide River each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F