Visiting Lake Bennett
Visitors to Lake Bennett are sure to enjoy the lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and restaurants.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Batchelor
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 69 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Bennett
Places to visit in the larger region include Coomalie Cultural Centre, Bicentennial Park, and Karlstein Castle. Additionally, you'll find Darwin River Dam in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lake Bennett Resort - This 3.5-star motel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Lake Bennett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Lake Bennett gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F