Visiting Barrington Tops National Park
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Barrington Tops National Park has to offer.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Barrington Tops National Park
- Closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 84.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barrington Tops National Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Chichester State Forest, Mount Allyn Flora Reserve, and Barrington Tops National Park World Heritage Area. With 3 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Barrington Tops National Park, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Salisbury Lodges - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, you'll have access to a restaurant, free self parking, and a TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Barrington Tops National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Barrington Tops National Park each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F