Search Ballachulish, Scotland Hotels from AU$236
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ballachulish, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its mountain views and bars. In Ballachulish, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballachulish
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Buchaille Etive Mor, Loch Linnhe, and Lochaber Geopark. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glen Coe Visitor Centre and Glen Coe Mountain Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ballachulish. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Glencoe House - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- RiverBeds Lodges with Hot Tubs - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free parking, and 7 spa tubs.
- Isles Of Glencoe Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Ballachulish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ballachulish is 52.09 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ballachulish?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ballachulish, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ballachulish?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Ballachulish?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Ballachulish?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ballachulish?
What's the best luxury hotel in Ballachulish?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Ballachulish?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ballachulish?
Recent Reviews in Ballachulish
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ballachulish airport?
- Where to stay near top Ballachulish attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ballachulish
- What kind of hotels are in Ballachulish?
- Which hotel chains are in Ballachulish?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ballachulish?
- Are there hotels near Ballachulish?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends