Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Appin, which is also known for its bars. The welcoming and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. In Appin, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Appin
The picturesque setting of Loch Linnhe and Lochaber Geopark exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary and Castle Stalker.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Appin. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Pierhouse Hotel - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Holly Tree Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Appin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.09 inches of rain falls on Appin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F