Visiting Anguillara Sabazia
Visitors can enjoy all that Anguillara Sabazia has to offer including the restaurants and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting. Around the area, top sights include St. Peter's Basilica, Spanish Steps, and Trevi Fountain.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Anguillara Sabazia
- The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) 31.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino) 40.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anguillara Sabazia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle and Lake Martignano. In the area, you'll also find St. Peter's Basilica and Spanish Steps.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Anguillara Sabazia. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Massimino - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lake Bracciano can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
Top places to visit outside the city include Trevi Fountain, located 16.4 mi (26.5 from the heart of the city, and Colosseum, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 away.
Dressing for Anguillara Sabazia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Anguillara Sabazia gets about 30.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F