Search Andermatt, Uri Hotels from AU$205
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Andermatt has to offer including the ski areas, spas, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's glaciers and architecture. In Andermatt, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Andermatt
The picturesque setting of Schollenen Gorge and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Andermatt Museum and Pendelbahn Andermatt-Gurschen.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Andermatt. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Chedi Andermatt - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Gasthaus Skiklub - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Badus - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Getting Around Andermatt
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Andermatt Station. Andermatt may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Andermatt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Andermatt each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F