Those traveling to Amorebieta are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Santiago Cathedral, and Zubizuri Bridge.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Amorebieta
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO) 18.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT) 36.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Amorebieta
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Santiago Cathedral, and Zubizuri Bridge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Moyua and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Agroturismo Ibarra - With a stay at this 3-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Amorebieta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Amorebieta is 1.69 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F