Search Albuquerque, New Mexico Hotels from AU$72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Albuquerque, and visitors give high marks for the festivals, popular zoo, and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters, gardens, and museums. Top sights in the city include ABQ BioPark Zoo, National Hispanic Cultural Center, and New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science.
- There are 229 hotels and other accommodations in Albuquerque
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) 4.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) 78.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Albuquerque
Known for its festivals, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include National Hispanic Cultural Center, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, and Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Families come for the zoo and aquarium, specifically attractions such as ABQ BioPark Zoo. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Old Town Plaza, The Whittlesey House, and New Mexico Veterans’ Memorial.
In Albuquerque, you'll find 229 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Chaco - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Horse Vineyard Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a winery, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting Around Albuquerque
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Albuquerque Station - Alvarado Transportation Center. Albuquerque might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Albuquerque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Albuquerque gets about 9.41 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Albuquerque?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Albuquerque, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Albuquerque?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Albuquerque?
What's the best hotel for couples in Albuquerque?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Albuquerque?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Albuquerque?
What's the best luxury hotel in Albuquerque?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Albuquerque?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Albuquerque?
Where's the best place to stay in Albuquerque to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Albuquerque?
Recent Reviews in Albuquerque
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Albuquerque airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Albuquerque?
- Where to stay near top Albuquerque attractions?
- More accommodation types in Albuquerque
- What kind of hotels are in Albuquerque?
- Which hotel chains are in Albuquerque?
- What are the most popular hotels in Albuquerque?
- Are there hotels near Albuquerque?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends