Search Albano Laziale, Rome Hotels from AU$78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Jun. 2018
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Visiting Albano Laziale
Visitors can enjoy all that Albano Laziale has to offer including the gardens and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4845 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino) 10.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) 33.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Albano Laziale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Albano. Additionally, in the area you'll find Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
As you start planning your visit to Albano Laziale, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 155 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Park Hotel Villamaria is located within 1.8 mi of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Albano Laziale features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Smart Home is located 1.2 mi from the city center. This apartment in Albano Laziale features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Spanish Steps, located 15.8 mi (25.4 from the heart of the city, and St. Peter's Basilica, which is 16.1 mi (25.9 away.
Getting Around Albano Laziale
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Albano Laziale Cecchina Station. Albano Laziale might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Albano Laziale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Albano Laziale is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Albano Laziale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Albano Laziale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Albano Laziale?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Albano Laziale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Albano Laziale?
Recent Reviews in Albano Laziale
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Albano Laziale airport?
- Where to stay near top Albano Laziale attractions?
- More accommodation types in Albano Laziale
- Which hotel chains are in Albano Laziale?
- What are the most popular hotels in Albano Laziale?
- Are there hotels near Albano Laziale?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends