Airlie Beach Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Airlie Beach hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Airlie Beach trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Airlie Beach Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Airlie Beach holiday deals
Top hotels in Airlie Beach
Reviewed on 6 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Airlie Beach
Whitsunday Island & Whitehaven Beach Half-Day Cruise
Northern Whitehaven Beach Tour with More Snorkelling Time
Whitsundays & Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight
Airlie Beach Beach Holiday
A Airlie Beach holiday is the perfect time to unwind. Whether you like the thought of lazing around by the water or wandering along the shoreline hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Airlie Beach is difficult to say no to. If you prefer to be near the downtown area, stay in the vicinity of Cannonvale Beach. This popular stretch of coast is just 1 mile (2 km) away. We also have Airlie Beach holiday deals close to Boathaven Beach and Shingley Beach, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Airlie Beach
- Spend your getaway by the water and let the stresses and strains of daily life drift away with the sea breeze. Check out our Airlie Beach beach hotels and experience beachside bliss.
- No matter your style and budget, you'll find a great place to stay for your holiday in Airlie Beach. Why not take a look at some apartments, like Pinnacles Resort and Whitsunday Reflections Apartments? They're a hit with visitors of all types.
- There are tons of activities that keep the 2,600 or so residents of Airlie Beach busy. A quick look at our Airlie Beach things to do page will let you in on everything this place has to offer.
- Airlie Beach holiday deals are an easy way to save on exciting experiences. Some ideas, including Airlie Beach Lagoon, Cannonvale Beach and Port of Airlie, belong right at the top of your must-see list.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Airlie Beach holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for an Airlie Beach holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Airlie Beach?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Airlie Beach?
- Airlie Beach Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Airlie Beach Jet Boat & Banana Boat Ultimate Combo!
- Jet Ski Tour To Paradise Cove Resort - Jet Ski To Paradise
- Jet Ski Tour To Palm Bay Resort - Ultimate Island Trek
- 3-Day Sail & Snorkel Adventure in the Whitsunday Islands
- Whitsunday Islands Jet Ski Tour - Two Island Safari