Yeppoon Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Yeppoon hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Yeppoon trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Yeppoon
Reviewed on 23 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Yeppoon
Yeppoon Beach Holiday
Sit by the water's edge and feel the sea breeze whip through your hair during your Yeppoon holiday. If you're a first-timer, why not collect some colourful seashells as a keepsake of your trip to Yeppoon? Base yourself near Yeppoon Beach, a popular strip of coast only 1 mile (2 km) from the city centre. We also have terrific Yeppoon packages that are closer to Keppel Kraken, another excellent nearby option.
Things You Should Know About Yeppoon
- If you've been dreaming of that seaside lifestyle, have a look at our Yeppoon beach hotels. Stunning water views and fresh sea air — what more could anyone want?
- Apartments are another top choice for travellers planning a holiday in Yeppoon. Some great examples are Echelon Apartments and Oshen Holiday Apartments Yeppoon.
- Head to our Yeppoon things to do page for some trip planning inspiration. With a population of roughly 13,300 in Yeppoon, we're sure there'll be one or two locals who'll be happy to give you some extra advice!
- Don't leave town without checking out Yeppoon Beach, Keppel Kraken and Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre. With all the cash you save through our Yeppoon holiday deals, you can see more top sights like these.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Yeppoon holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Yeppoon?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Yeppoon?
- Guided Cathedral Cave Tour of the Capricorn Caves
- Great Keppel Island Day Trip: Ferry, Lunch & Water Activity
- Capricorn Caves Adventure Caving