Search Wynyard, Tasmania Hotels from AU$73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Visitors to Wynyard are sure to enjoy the bars and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, golf courses, and coffeehouses.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Wynyard
- The closest major airport is in Burnie, TAS (BWT) 2.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 61.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wynyard
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: East Wynard Beach, Fossil Bluff, and Table Cape Tulip Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wynyard Golf Course and Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Wynyard. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alexandria Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Leisure Ville Holiday Centre - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Burnie Airport Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Wynyard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Wynyard gets about 38.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Wynyard?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wynyard, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Wynyard?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Wynyard?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Wynyard?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Wynyard?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Wynyard?
What's the best golf hotel in Wynyard?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Wynyard?
Recent Reviews in Wynyard
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Wynyard airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Wynyard?
- Where to stay near top Wynyard attractions?
- More accommodation types in Wynyard
- What kind of hotels are in Wynyard?
- Which hotel chains are in Wynyard?
- What are the most popular hotels in Wynyard?
- Are there hotels near Wynyard?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends