Visitors are sure to enjoy the seaside and spas in Stanley. The quaint and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Stanley
- The closest major airport is in Burnie, TAS (BWT) 44.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and The Nut State Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Nut Chairlift Stanley and Stanley Discovery Museum and Genealogy Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Stanley. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ark Stanley - This 4.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- On the Terrace - Our customers like the location at this apartment. Amenities in this 4.5-star apartment include a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Horizon Deluxe Apartments - This 5-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Stanley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stanley is 38.07 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F