Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Smithton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rainforests, golf courses, and spas.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Smithton
- The closest major airport is in Burnie, TAS (BWT) 53.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smithton
The picturesque setting of Smithton Riverfront Park and Lions Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Circular Head Heritage Centre and Smithton Country Club.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Smithton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Smithton is 38.07 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F