Visitors can enjoy all that Woodside has to offer including its wineries. Around the area, top sights include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 33.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodside
Favorite places to visit in the city include Barrister Block, The Lane, and Deviation Road. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
As you make plans for a getaway to Woodside, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay in the area:
- Barristers Block Vigneron Villa is 1.3 mi from the center of Woodside. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Woodside can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room washer/dryer.
- InterContinental Adelaide is located 17.2 mi from the heart of Woodside. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pullman Adelaide is 16.7 mi from central Woodside. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Top places to visit in the area include Art Gallery of South Australia, located 16.9 mi (27.1 from the heart of the city, and Rundle Mall, which is 16.9 mi (27.3 away.
Dressing for Woodside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Woodside gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F