Visiting Wellington Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Wellington Park has to offer including its parks. Mt. Wellington, Cascade Brewery, and Museum of Old and New Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 193 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 30.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wellington Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mt. Wellington, Myrtle Forest, and Organ Pipes. In the area, you'll also find Cascade Brewery and Museum of Old and New Art.
Popular places to see in the area include Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, located 9.9 mi (15.9 from the city center, and Salamanca Market, which is 10 mi (16.1 away.
Dressing for Wellington Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Wellington Park is 20.63 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F