Visitors can enjoy all that Walpole has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses, and parks. In Walpole, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Walpole
Favorite places to visit in the city include Giant Tingle Tree, Walpole Nornalup Visitor Centre, and Walpole Jetty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Walpole-Nornalup National Park and Walpole Country Golf Club.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coalmine Beach Holiday Park - This 4-star campground features free parking, a game room, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Walpole
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 61°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Walpole is 28.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 59°F