Visitors can enjoy all that Denmark has to offer including the spas, wineries, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and forests.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Denmark
- The closest major airport is in Albany, WA (ALH) 40.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Denmark
Favorite places to visit in the city include Aiyana Retreat, Aiyana Wellness, and Denmark Visitor Information Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Berridge Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Denmark. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aiyana Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star chalet, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 2 spa tubs, along with a private spa tub.
- Caddyvale Cottages Denmark - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Bombina Cottages - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Denmark
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- Average annual rainfall for Denmark is 28.03 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 59°F