- Stanley Park
- 5 min walk
- Robson Street
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver Aquarium
- 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Sylvia Hotel is in the city centre and on the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Vancouver Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium.
- Stanley Park - 5 min walk
- Robson Street - 8 min walk
- Granville Street - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sylvia's Cocktail Lounge – Beachfront cocktail bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in hours begin at 3 PM Monday - Friday and 4 PM Saturday - Sunday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 220 lb/100 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 5.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sylvia Hotel Vancouver
- Sylvia Hotel
- Sylvia Vancouver
- The Sylvia Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are very friendly. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. It is located right on English Bay, close to Stanley Park, walking paths and restaurants. The hotel is doing extensive room renovations but it did not interfere with our stay.