- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 7 min walk
- Canada Place
- 7 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Gastown neighbourhood, Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 7 min walk
- Canada Place - 7 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 7 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 23 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 28 for adults, and CAD 16 and CAD 28 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Suites
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites
- lta s by riott Vancouver Suit
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I choose to stay at VIP Access properties because of the treatment and amenities I receive. The only thing I "received here" was a room upgrade at a discounted rate (generally they are complimentary). I was pretty unimpressed and do not think I would stay here again (and I stay in Vancouver a lot).