Visiting Udaipur District
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Udaipur District, which is also known for its gardens and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and museums.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodations in Udaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) 21 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Udaipur District
Cultural venues in the city include Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum, Bagore ki Haveli, and Crystal Gallery. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Laxmi Chowk, Monsoon Palace, and Hawa Mahal. The city's lakeside and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Lake Fateh Sagar.
In Udaipur District, you'll be able to select from 227 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Taj Lake Palace - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- The Leela Palace Udaipur - This 5-star castle features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free valet parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Udaipur District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 99°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 108°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Udaipur District is 31.61 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 105°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F