Search Tigre, Buenos Aires Hotels from AU$46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Tigre has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. Top sights around the area include Estadio Monumental and Estadio Velez Sarsfield.
- You'll find 756 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 27.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 50.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tigre
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Nordelta Shopping Mall and Puerto de Frutos Market. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bahia de Nordelta Port and Tigre Art Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tigre. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Puerto Delta Apartamentos - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to spa services and a free manager's reception, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Rio Laura Delta Lodge - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Estadio Monumental, located 15.5 mi (25 from the heart of the city, and Teatro Colon, which is 20.8 mi (33.5 away.
Getting Around Tigre
Make your way to Delta Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Tigre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Tigre each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tigre?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tigre, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Tigre?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Tigre?
What's the best accommodation option if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Tigre?
What are some hotels with pools in Tigre?
Recent Reviews in Tigre
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tigre airport?
- Where to stay near top Tigre attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tigre
- Which hotel chains are in Tigre?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tigre?
- Are there hotels near Tigre?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends