Visitors can enjoy all that Tianzhong has to offer including its parks. You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Changhua County. The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ) 44.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tianzhong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shushan Temple, Gushan Temple, and Tianzhong Forest Park.
Dressing for Tianzhong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Tianzhong each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 54°F