Search Tel Aviv, Central District Hotels from AU$107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jul. 2020
Visiting Tel Aviv
Travelers to Tel Aviv give high marks for the beaches, abundant cafés, and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, architecture, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Habima Theatre.
- There are 491 hotels and other accommodations in Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) 3.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) 11.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tel Aviv
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Habima Theatre, and Hatachana Compound. Notable city landmarks like Azrieli Center and Apollonia National Park might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Gordon Beach, Frishman Beach, and Meir Garden.
In Tel Aviv, there are 491 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 65 Hotel, Rothschild, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Market House - An Atlas Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Tel Aviv Promenade features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- A23 Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this hotel in Old North, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Other favorite sights in Tel Aviv include Dizengoff Centre, Carmel Market, and Old Tel Aviv Port.
Getting Around Tel Aviv
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Tel Aviv is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station, or Tel Aviv HaHagana Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Tel Aviv
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Tel Aviv gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tel Aviv?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tel Aviv, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Tel Aviv?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tel Aviv?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Tel Aviv?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Tel Aviv?
What's the best boutique hotel in Tel Aviv?
Recent Reviews in Tel Aviv
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tel Aviv airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tel Aviv?
- Where to stay near top Tel Aviv attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tel Aviv
- What kind of hotels are in Tel Aviv?
- Which hotel chains are in Tel Aviv?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tel Aviv?
- Are there hotels near Tel Aviv?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends