- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Honeymoon Suite, Partial Sea View
Deluxe Room, Full Sea View
Premium Room, Partial Sea View
Presidential suite, lounge access, sea view
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access, Sea View
One bedroom suite, lounge access, sea view
Two bedroom suite, lounge access, sea view
Superior Room, City View
Royal executive room with lounge access, full sea view, balcony
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel is on the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ben Yehuda Street and Dizengoff Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nokia Arena or Bloomfield Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.
- Gordon Beach - 5 min walk
- Ben Gurion House - 5 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 6 min walk
- Independence Park - 6 min walk
- Hilton Beach - 10 min walk
- Tel Aviv HaShalom Station - 5 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Second on-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar.
- Blue Sky – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Lumina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 400 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 90 per day
- Valet parking fee: ILS 90 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel
- Carlton Tel Aviv
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service