- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Isrotel Tower Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, City View, Tower
Junior Suite, City View
Suite, Sea View, Tower
Deluxe Room, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Sea View
Superior Room, City View
Junior Suite, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Superior Double Room Special
Deluxe Double Room Special
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Isrotel Tower Hotel is in the city centre and on the boardwalk. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ben Yehuda Street and Dizengoff Centre. Luna Park and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan are also worth visiting.
- Jerusalem Beach - 4 min walk
- Frishman Beach - 5 min walk
- Gordon Beach - 6 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 8 min walk
- Dizengoff Square - 10 min walk
- Tel Aviv HaShalom Station - 5 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- ICafe Tower – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Happy Tower Together – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Isrotel Tower Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
- Check-out on Saturdays must be completed by 1 PM, and the hotel does not operate Shabbat elevators.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 85 for adults and ILS 65 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Isrotel Tower Hotel Tel Aviv
- Isrotel Tower Hotel
- Isrotel Tower Tel Aviv
- Isrotel Tower
- Isrotel Hotel Tel Aviv
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
very nice people. good view. if the swimming pool was open it was great