- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Norman Tel Aviv
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Grand Deluxe Room
King Albert Suite
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, The Norman Tel Aviv is in the city centre and near the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan and Luna Park.
- Carmel Market - 9 min walk
- Habima Theatre - 11 min walk
- Dizengoff Centre - 15 min walk
- Banana Beach - 16 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 17 min walk
- Holon Junction Station - 5 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Alena – Garden-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Dinings – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Library Bar – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Norman Tel Aviv
Awards and affiliations
- The Norman Tel Aviv is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: ILS 80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Norman Tel Aviv Hotel
- Norman Tel Aviv
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities